Most Recent Tweets

Monday, June 14, 2010

J. Bull

If you religiously follow my Twitter profile then you will have already been anticipating this particular blog… As I have mentioned in my most recent blurb announcing more upcoming blogs, I have recently fell into a relationship with my “boyfriend”. I may be in a relationship, but I am not committed. I am only committed to one person and that is my cuckolded hubby. A friend recently summed it all up in a quote, “You are not afraid of commitment; you are terrified of monogamy.” Yes, yes… that is me in a proverbial nutshell. So in addition to my new boyfriend, I have also been talking to J. Bull. I was going to combine a blog of my transgressions with J. Bull and a new girl I met recently, but I finally decided that J. Bull deserves a blog all to himself (stay tuned, the blog about the girl is next)…

J. Bull and I didn’t seem to have the best start. He annoyed me and misinterpreted most of everything I said. After a while, I think he began to understand that most of what I say is either sarcasm or is so smart assed that it is not to be taken seriously. After a break in communication for almost a month, he (strategically, I think) began texting me again just to “see how things were going”. After only about a week, I began to really look forward to chatting with him. How could this be? I had no intention of getting too in depth with this guy. He was a cocky asshole. He was arrogant. He was just too damn smart. As it turns out, those traits that disgusted me so much before the communication break are exactly the traits that drew me to him later.

Last Saturday evening, I unintentionally showed up for our date 30 minutes late. Geez! I am never late! Great first impression…

Hubby was supposed to sit in the bar with us to do what he loves and does best… watch. I realize what a small bar this was and we decided that he should wait in the car instead. Hubby decided that he was going to go for a drive to process his cuckold thoughts… too bad because it all began right there on the very curb where he dropped me off.

I arrived at the bar and called J. Bull and told him to come outside. The streets were bare and the bar was more than half empty. I could have easily found him in the bar, but I always try to have some sort of control of any situation. When he came out the door, there was no mistaking who I was… He immediately walked up to me and kissed me. That was equally surprising and pleasing. I have never been initially greeted for the first time like that. This was off to a nice start.

It was such a small bar that they didn’t serve merlot or Malibu (not to mention that they didn’t even have lime). I was a little put off by how apparently backwoods this bar was turning out to be. J. Bull brought my very simple drink to me. We began to talk. An hour flew by like nothing. I was very much enjoying the conversation. I cannot really recall who made the suggestion, but we ended up walking down the alley right next to the bar. Just as I began to make a joke about how a psycho would take me down a dark alley, he had one hand around my neck and the other firmly gripped in my hair. He shoved me up against the wall and began kissing me, nibbling my neck and rubbing my crotch through my pants. He began ripping at my pants to get them down. Instead of risking him ruining my favorite pants, I unbuttoned them for him. His hand immediately slipped inside my pants and he had two fingers deep inside my pussy and was rubbing my clit with his thumb. I was so dumbfounded and lost in the moment that I couldn’t even think. I couldn’t resist. I could only exist and be consumed by him. I came. I came quickly and definitely. I was weak in my legs. I was wobbly on my high heels. That is about the time that I realized exactly how bright the area we were in was and exactly how public and exposed we were. I told him that I would return the favor, but we had to find a more secluded spot.

Without missing a beat, J. Bull laced his fingers in mine and we began walking. We walked and talked and joked and poked fun of each other, but didn’t find an appropriately secluded place for me to take him to an equally euphoric level of orgasm. Then, as if we were a couple of sex drunk teenagers, we realized that although a truck may not be optimal, it was definitely an option.

He walked me to his massive truck (no, he was not compensating for anything by the way). This truck was so large (the size of the truck matters for reference later in this blog) that I literally had to climb up and into the front seat. The only other truck that I have been in that may have been bigger (the cab) was a U-Haul type of truck. He started driving to look for a secluded road. We found this desolate road. I think it might have lead to a private drive, but he still pulled off to the side and parked.

J. Bull killed the engine and started toward me. He started grabbing at my pants again. I pushed him back and tried for his pants because what’s fair is fair… It was his turn. We fought and struggled for a little while trying to overpower each other. In the end, of course, he won. Not many men are truly dominant. Most men are either entirely or partly submissive. J. Bull is entirely and completely dominant. It was so refreshing and invigorating to be completely dominated. Once he got my pants and heels off, he started licking and kissing the bottom of my foot. I have been privy to a great variety of fetishes and yet I have never had someone dote on my feet like this before. I was enthralled with the new sensations.

He buried his face in my dripping wet pussy. I came almost instantly! He nuzzled my clit a little more before pulling his face up for me to lick it clean. I was in heaven! At that point, I got my chance to focus all my energy and graciousness on him. I sucked his cock with as much attention and detail as I could muster (in such a confined place). We went back and forth like this several times. Honestly it all becomes a bit of a blur for me. I know at one point, he went down on my pussy and strategically found my g-spot. I have never said such a constant string of curse words in my life. I was thrashing around in the front seat of his truck.

The air was thick and the windows were fogged and I was practically spent, but he leaned forward for me to clean his face. I felt his dick press against my lacy panties. I reach down and began to rub the head of his cock against the lace. It felt so good that I pulled my panties aside and rubbed the head of his dick directly against my clit. I wanted him. I was trembling! I wanted him so badly!

I think it was all part of his sexual strategy, but he pulled back and told me to clean my juices off his cock. Not a problem… Again, everything is so euphoric that it gets blurry. He was again, over top of me and I was again rubbing his dick all over my pulsating pussy. My body was begging him for his. I wanted him inside me so desperately! Then without any sort of warning, he slammed his cock inside me and began pounding me with a ferocity that I have never before experienced. I wasn’t sure if I was in ecstasy or fear or pain or even still in the truck at that point. I have never experienced anything like that before. Then, in the midst an experience I will surely remember until my dying day, an orgasm exploded inside me. I felt as if my insides were on fire. Any words I choose in an attempt to describe this moment fall short and fail to convey exactly how I felt.

J. Bull pulled away again and told me to clean his cock yet again. Happily, I began slurping on his cock hoping to bring him to at least a small portion of the pleasure he just gave me. I have no idea how long I was down there, but at one point he jerked and started saying, “Lights, lights, lights…” I looked up and saw a set of headlights behind us. I was expecting the car to pass us like another has earlier, but this one pulled up right next to the truck. With adrenaline surging, I began to scramble to pull my pants on and I don’t even think he had his pants on before he tried to turn the truck around with a 15-point turn (remember the truck size reference). We sped out of there. Once we got to a main road, J. Bull stopped to pull his pants on. It was all so frightening and exciting. I felt like I was 17 again!

I called hubby and told him where to meet us. We pulled up into the parking lot of a closed restaurant. J. Bull told me to suck his dick while we waited for hubby to come pick me up. Obligingly, I leaned over on my knees (my ass slightly in the air) and began sucking his cock that was still perfumed with my pussy. Hubby pulled up behind the truck and called my cell phone (he has a unique ring tone so that I know it is him without even looking). I ignored the call and finished sucking his cock. He began to moan and then started yelling and shot a hot load of cum deep into my throat. I had never heard a man cum like that before. It was so hot! I kissed him goodbye and got into the vehicle with hubby.

Hubby already had his dick out because apparently he was watching the truck sway back and forth while I sucked him dry. Hubby took me home to enjoy a nice little slice of cream pie…

Even typing this blog out now and thinking about this event and even about him, I have butterflies in my stomach and a pulse in my nether-region… He literally sent me over the edge and we were confined to the front seat of a truck. I cannot wait to have him (or really him have me) in an actual bed- or at least a building.

1 comment: