Most Recent Tweets

Monday, May 31, 2010

HEY! Long Time No See!

I know it has been months since my last actual blog. I know I keep promising to answer your questions. I promise to keep that promise! Let me give you an update to my craziness known as life…

As I mentioned in many of my other blogs, my cucky hubby was out of town for an extremely long amount of time. He finally came back at the beginning of this year. That should make life easier, right…? Well, in a sense, it did, but it has still been quite an adjustment period. Then you factor in some fast paced school I had to attend and you have a recipe for stress. Oh… but there is more… Sprinkle in my parents moving into our house and you have a cake fit for a nervous breakdown!

Seriously, though, all is very well and fine for my family and me. It is just very difficult for me to find private time to sit down and blog. I have been able to become more active on my other social network sites (FetLife and FaceBook), but to take the time to write a blog and edit it was going to be tricky. The only reason I am able to do it now is because it is Memorial Day and I set my alarm.

I still have to share the story of my cuckolding my hubby the night he flew back home and waited for me at the airport while I was being consumed by gianormous black cock. I still have to elaborate on the few stories I have alluded to in other blogs. I also still have to explain this relationship I have just begun and how infatuated and head over heels I am for my new “boyfriend”.

I had to sever ties between my blog, Twitter account, FaceBook and my FetLife account. I met my new boyfriend on FetLife. So I am sure I am going to get a little itch for some strange at some point, and you all know that I will (eventually) blog about my escapades. I am really falling hard for my new boyfriend, but I am just not cut out for a monogamous relationship (ask my hubby). Now, my cuckold hubby may get turned on about my cheating on him, but my boyfriend may not enjoy it so much. So… I separated my accounts so that my boyfriend won’t know when I cheat on him. Make sense?

Okay ya’ll, stay tuned and I will try to sneak some more time to keep you updated!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm a new reader and while I have a bit of catching up to do on your blog, I just wanted to say I really like it so far. Hope things at home allow you to write more soon, and I'll be reading!

    ReplyDelete