Most Recent Tweets

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Well hello there, do you remember me...?

Hello, everyone!

It has been quite some time since I have last blogged. I have an excellent explaination for this lapse in communication. I am currently deployed in Afghanistan. I am not sure if I have leaked the fact that I am active duty military or not, but I have four more months here in the desert. For security reasons, I can only vaguely state that I am in the country of Afghanistan. I will not answer questions as to which branch I am in or how long I have been serving. Hubby just asked me today if I would start blogging again. I had actually completely forgotten about my ongoing blog. I can say that I have a few juicy stories to share. I am actively cuckolding hubby even from Afghanistan. Oh, it is so delightful and makes for a great story. Stay tuned. Things are very busy here and my time is alway occupied. More to come soon...

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you are doing well in Afgn. We look forward to hearing of your eploits.

    ReplyDelete