Most Recent Tweets

Monday, January 18, 2010

Absolute Power or Sick Sadism?

Just out of the blue yesterday afternoon I decided to set up plans with B. Bull for later that evening. I figured: what a perfect way to close out a long weekend than with a good fucking... I wish it had ended that way.

I solidified all my plans with B. Bull and then told the hubby. My cuckold hubby masturbated all day thinking about it. I promised hubby that I would set up the webcam so that he could watch. I even promised both B. Bull and hubby that I would go all out and dress up. This was building up to be quite the event.

I love to dress up for a scheduled fuck. I have an entire section of my closet allocated to slutty clothes. Hubby has also built a shoe shrine in my closet. I have an ungodly amount of shoes: low and conservative 2 inch heels; cute and flirty 3 inch heels; sassy and sophisticated 4 inch heels; sexy and flaunting 5 inch heels; I even have a few pair of 6 inch heels and two pair of 8 inch heels. I begin to feel a little guilty when I think of the money that has gone into these shoes and the dire need in Haiti... I just don't think that little Haitian girls should be walking around the rubble in stripper heels.

After several wardrobe changes, I settled on a stretchy and shiny metallic purple tube dress, thigh high rough-top fishnet stockings and a pair of black patent leather with clear platform 6 inch heels. My deep red lipstick and tattoos seemed to compliment the dark purple wonderfully.

I modeled for hubby on webcam while he masturbated ferociously. I posed for his every whim while he snapped candid shots. I even masturbated for hubby while waiting for B. Bull.

B. Bull arrived and quickly stripped naked while fucking me with his eyes. He laid down for me to gobble down his massive cock like usual, only this time I gave him my Flip digital video camera to capture the moment. He loved recording me sucking his cock.

Just as things usually do, the moment progressed and I mounted his huge black cock. I am always in my own perverted version of heaven when I slide down the length of his shaft. Not all men are created equal.

B. Bull grew more and more enthusiastic and we maneuvered to have him entering me from behind. This position can be both satisfying and painful. From this position I can feel every single extended inch of his manhood. Sometimes, though, I have to remind him how easily he can hurt me in this position. I think he knows though.

B. Bull began thrusting and slamming himself into me. I screamed with each thrust. The screams began with ecstasy and slowly progressed to pain. I would flatten my body out to try to lessen the internal impact. In response, B. Bull would just manually lift my hips back into position and thrust harder. That's when the blood came...

I was mortally embarrassed as he cleaned himself and dressed then left.

The more and more I think about it the more and more pissed off I become. I am sure he wasn't trying to intentionally hurt me, but he damn well knew he was hurting me. Was this him exercising his absolute "Bull Power" or was he being sadistic?

3 comments:

  1. Ouch... I love to see my partenr have a good time and get what I can't give her. I get a little protective though if I think her bull is going too far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, my cucky hubby is very protective, but he was watching via webcam. Besides, I have been with B. Bull for 2 years now and this is the first time that he has ever hurt me like this. B. Bull respects hubby and hubby trusts B. Bull.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sadsim, pure and simple. He was getting off on hurting you. The question is, are you a masochist and did you enjoy it deep down? If not, get rid of him. I draw the line at blood, but that is me.

    ReplyDelete