Most Recent Tweets

Saturday, January 23, 2010

I want it all: Professional, Wife, Cuckoldress

When Jinxy asked me to write this blog under this subject, I thought, “Pppsstthhbb! Easy peasy!” ‘I want it all: Professional, Wife, Cuckoldress’ this should be the easiest thing to write about since it’s my life, right? Wrong! Brainstorming this topic turned out to be quite the look in the mirror for me. How *do* I do this? How do I keep it together? How have I found the balance for all three roles to co-exist equally and effectively? It wasn’t easy~ at first; now it’s just second nature.

This may very well be the first time any of you have read anything written by me so let me give you a quick intro: I am 27 years old and I’m married to the love of my life. We have one child who is often too intelligent for his/her own good and we are both professionals in a very demanding line of work. So, you put all those elements together and I have a very active lifestyle between work, family, and my being a long-time Cuckoldress. Sometimes it takes a well thought out plan to keep all three of my roles from crashing into each other. Oddly enough though, being the Cuckoldress seems to be the easiest role I have!

This lifestyle is without a doubt is a tight rope walk at times, but with plenty of practice over the years, I have developed a routine, per say, that meshes each aspect of my life together without conflict. I have had a few new and blossoming Cuckold couples ask me “what is the key to having a successful marriage/ cuckold lifestyle and how do you hold it all together?” That is an excellent question and the answer comes down to three elements. Mutual understanding, open lines of communication and last, but certainly not least you must trust in each other. You’re both getting your rocks off together (or separately in this case), but if you’re missing one of these elements another area of your life will suffer, i.e. marriage, job or family. Balance is the key to a properly functioning cuckold relationship, but isn’t that the recipe for success in anything we do in life?

Balance (v): to arrange, adjust, or proportion the parts of symmetrically.

The definition of balance seems simple enough, but you have no idea how many people lose site of this when they have a dick in their hand (whether it is their own or someone else’s). I’m not saying that when things get hot and sweaty that you shouldn’t totally lose yourself. Hell, I would never get anything done in my life if I wasn’t able to pacify myself with an enormous cock occasionally and put the day to day responsibilities on hold for an hour or two (or three)! It’s after my roof-raising-multiple-orgasms and having my cuck clean up the mess that I snap back into job-, wife-, or mom-mode. This is the type of balance I am talking about.

Another important factor in a well balanced cuckold marriage is versatility. The transition, or transformation rather, between each role should be seamless. Each of my roles comes so naturally. I’m able to freely wander back and forth between them with ease. I can kiss a boo-boo from a bike –vs- driveway battle, walk inside to iron my husband’s shirt and then fix my lipstick and head out the door for my date with one of my Bulls. Seamless- normal- natural. If it is a jerky transition then it will be so much more difficult to maintain the necessary balance.

You must also consciously establish your values and remind yourself what’s really most important in your life? For me, my family: husband and child, are the most significant for me. My responsibilities to them come first before getting laid. I must ensure that my family’s needs are met before I can venture out for sex. My job as a wife and a mother is the glue that holds everything together in our family. Priority number two on my list is my career. Last on the priority chart is my insatiable cravings for cock. Overall, if my family’s needs are not in good sorts, then my cock craving will not be met. 1.) Family. 2.) Job. 3.) Cock. As simple as 1-2-3 (yes, I did just go there…).

Some characteristics more specific for a particular role may be helpful in one of the other two. For instance, I am a very domineering Cuckoldress. The established dominance in my marriage can easily be interpreted as being enterprising in my career. I am less likely to be passed over for a promotion or getting fucked over by a co-worker because of this characteristic. Now, my emphatic attitude just comes out naturally. To all those women out there that are curious about the cuckold lifestyle, let me share a very reassuring bit of advice: This lifestyle is a pure, unadulterated confidence boost! Your attitude toward yourself, your relationship and everyday life will change, but that’s a blog for another time… so let’s back on track.

Compassion (from the mother role) helps in being a Cuckoldress as well. The first time that my cuck was offered a cream pie, I think I literally saw his face turn green. I had compassion for him and I talked him through it. Now he cannot wait for his cream pies. Ardent compassion is the key to easing him into his duties in his role.

It should go without saying (I am saying it anyways) that time management is massively important as a functioning Cuckoldress. It doesn’t matter is you are Wife, Mother, Professional, and/or Cuckoldress; you are only allocated 24 hours in any day just like the rest of us. How you manage those 24 hours is vital in the efficient survival in this lifestyle. My typical day runs like this: Gym, work, lunch (sometimes an afternoon quickie if I have time), more work, more gym, my child’s after-school activity, dinner, chores, date with the “Bull of the moment”, then sleep. I barely have enough time in my day by just being a wife and mother. Factor in work and cuckoldry and it gets a little hectic. I keep everything penciled into my daily planner (little black book *wink, wink*) which is an essential item with my life. I know, I know, that seems so simple, but it is also entertaining when I find my cuck beating off while reading my scheduled events.

Every woman, at significantly different points in her life, wishes to be a princess, a wife, a mother, and/or a professional career woman. As usual, reality can sting like a bitch and the “princess” option drops off her “what I want to be when I grow up” list first. Sometimes women even give up the career in order to focus more on her family or vice versa. I am 27 years old and I still want to be a princess, but since I was not born into royalty I guess Cuckoldress is the closest I will ever come… And I am delightfully happy about that.

My name is Rayna Spade. I am 27 years old. I am a wife, a mother, a professional and a Cuckoldress… And I want it all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rayna

    I really enjoyed your post at Jinkypie.com. I've now read your whole blog and I'm really looking forward to hearing more of your adventures!

    It would be great to hear more of how the story began. Did you persuade your husband or was it mainly his idea? Or did you discover it gradually together? The early days of a cuckolding relationship are always great to hear about!

    I'm also a cuckold, though not really through choice. My wife has had several affairs and I've gradually just learned to deal with it. I do get a buzz out of thinking about her with other men, but unlike a lot of cuckolds I don't get to hear any details or participate in any way. I finally had to admit I'm basically a bit of a let-down in bed and that she does have a right to satisfaction eslewhere.

    It's a very tough situation to deal with sometimes, but reading experiences like yours somehow make it feel more 'normal' and help me try to sit back and enjoy it.

    I'm really looking forward to hearing more of your stories!

    xx
    DavidS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I really enjoy getting comments like this. I think it is a great suggestion about post about the beginning of our cuckoldry. Look for it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rayna. I, too, would enjoy hearing about the early points of your cuckolding relationship. As an eager cremepie eater, I was particularly excited to read "The first time that my cuck was offered a cream pie, I think I literally saw his face turn green. I had compassion for him and I talked him through it." I would love to know if eating another man's cum out of you was his idea or yours. How did you "talk him through it"?

    Few things are more exciting to me than knowing that, in the moment she is being fucked by a bull and he his filling her with his cum, somewhere in her mind is the thought that I will be eating his cum out of her and that thought is adding to her thrill. While I have eaten many cremepies, one unrealized fantasy is to be underneath a woman while she is fucked doggystyle by a succession of men so that each load drips down into my mouth after they cum. I would imagine that after the first one, each successive cock would pull cum out of her as they fucked so jizz would be dripping on me constantly. While it may not be something you would do, I hope the description is something you like to hear. My best to you. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will post about "the beginning" soon.

    Yes, one fantasy we have no yet acted out is to fuck over hubby's face exactly the way that you described.

    Thank you for your kind compliments on my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rayna,

    I admire your self confident and true feelings. I have read other similar lifestyle blogs, but i always discover the weak points and holes within. yours looks just the perfect.

    I may not have come over every thing you posted, but would like to ask this:

    while I understand your description of your cuck hubby, I wonder if any of your studs or bulls have loved to humiliate him in anyway while stud or bull had his way with you?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete