Most Recent Tweets

Monday, January 25, 2010

Anonymous Asshole

I updated the settings on this site to allow people, members or not, to leave comments on my blogs. Luckily I require approval before the comment can be seen by everyone. I was so angry by one comment that I immediately rejected and deleted it before I had a chance to comment back, but the more I thought about it the more I couldn’t let this go! Judgmental, narrow-minded, stereo-typical assholes that feel that they have to impose their beliefs on others… You started it, you wanted a response, you got it!

Anonymous,

You began your comment very open minded and it was almost as if you were taking the time to brag about your own sexual escapades on my blog. I am sorry to say, though, that having many orgies does not make you A.) experienced in all sexual activities, B.) an expert on alternative lifestyles, or C.) Dr. Fucking-Ruth!

Your rendition of the gender specific stereotypes concerning open and illicit sex was accurate (for everyone else: this naïve person explained that if a man was to sleep around then everyone would feel sorry for his wife and wonder if the man *beat* her into thinking that this was okay, but if a woman does it then it is considered seductive), but no one pitches a fit if the exact same stigma is put on a single woman who sleeps around and she is called a slut whereas a single man who sleeps around is called a playboy. That is exactly the same as what you noted, but reversed.

How fucking dare you question my role as a mother! You said that I was a bad mother because I had men over when my child is asleep. How is that any different than having sex with my actual husband while my child is asleep? Doors are closed and locked in both cases. What I (or in this case, we) do behind closed doors has absolutely no bearing on my ability to be a mother to my child. If (and that is a BIG fucking if) my sex life impairs my ability to parent then will you next gay bash a pair of same sex individuals who have children? Are homosexuals bad parents simply because they have an alternative sexual lifestyle? You sir, are a product of society that stands behind the social norms that people say we should live by. Get over yourself and realize that you have your life and I have mine. Although I share my life in the way of my blog, it is not an invitation for you to get on here and bash me. There is a reason that I have a touch of anonymity. It is to protect my family and not to expose my kid to what we choose to do as adults. Now, my question to you is when you’re rummaging through the web for beat off material, like you were obviously doing when you found my blog, do you expose your children to that? Do you let them see you touch your dick and then explain why you do it? I know the answer is no because that would expose your kinks as an “adult”. So what’s the difference between you playing with your tiny penis and being in denial and my playing with another person and not exposing my child to it?

If you had actually read my blogs, you would have noted that I specifically mentioned that my family comes first before my lifestyle. There has been many, many times that I broke plans with an “illicit lover” because my child was not feeling well or wanted to cuddle with mommy. With all this being said, my blog post immediately after your comment explained that I have not be out dating in over a year.

You mentioned something to the effect of my lying to myself about my husband enjoying my sleeping around. Another factor that you were absolutely unaware of is that my husband completely introduced this lifestyle to me. I was oblivious to cuckoldry until my husband (the one who supposedly did not actually enjoy my sleeping around) asked me to start sleeping with other men… and this was BEFORE we were even married. He and I were in a cuckold relationship for 4 years before we were even married.

You asked me to explain this to you so that you could understand it… Does this explain to you just how condescending and ignorant you actually are? Come to think of it… What were YOU doing reading a cuckoldry blog if you are so against it?

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rayna

    Please don't let idiots like this bother you. You're obviously VERY aware of your family's needs and, especially seeing as your husband is in the know, no-one has the right to criticise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I take pride in living a balanced family life. Narrow minded people who criticize my choices and doubt my capabilities outside of my sexuality anger me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rayna-- I agree with anonymous and I wanted to add my support. As you mentioned in your rebuttal, you are behaving responsibly and ethically without in any way risking your traditional life. Attacking people who have open sexual tastes outside the norm have been easy targets in the past. This ignores the studies and statistics which show that more often it's the folks who lead closeted, repressed, vanilla lives that get into real trouble. Responsible, open adults who find an outlet for their sexuality with other consenting, open, responsible adults are not the ones society needs to worry about. Don't let the idiots get you down. As you said, what was he doing reading a cuckold blog if he wasn't interested himself??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree! I think it is sad that society has scared people into a perma-vanilla lifestyle. People are afraid to act on their fantasies. I think that consenting adults acting out their sexual fantasies is one of the healthiest things there is, but I supposed that is a tiny bit Freudian.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with what you have said and think the person has no idea what it really is to be a good parent. With a former wife that people thought was wonderful who turned out to be a child abuser image is not what counts. It is how you treat someone with your heart that makes a difference

    ReplyDelete