Most Recent Tweets

Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Plethora of Paramour

Since my last painful and embarrassing experience with B. Bull, I really have not wanted to see him (much less fuck him). I have been seeing B. Bull for a little over 2 years now. I have said more times than I can count that I am done with him, but he is reliable; he is respectful; he is familiar, and above all else… He has the biggest cock I have ever seen in real life. No matter how much I want to stop seeing him, I crave his cock like no other addiction I have ever had in my life.

Due to reasons I am not able to explain in this sort of forum, I have been unable to date this year (more specifically, in the year 2009). I have still been able to get laid but with a few more precautions, restrictions and time restraints than usual. Since I have not been able to date to meet new Bulls this year (I have one story about meeting a new Bull that I will share in another blog), I have fallen back time and time again on good ole B. Bull.

I needed to get laid this weekend. I needed an Earth-shattering, bed-rocking orgasm. I didn’t care who gave this to me; I mean I have my standards and I am not willing to lower those standards, but I didn’t care if it was B. Bull or some new Bull who gave it to me.

I text B. Bull and asked him to come fuck me. I felt a strange combination of emotions when he text back and said that he was in Vegas and couldn’t come fuck me. I was shocked because he didn’t mention leaving town. I was irritated because he was not available for my disposal. I was frustrated because I knew that if I didn’t have B. Bull to fuck me, then my other options were pretty slim.

I have mentioned before that I have an enormous amount of shoes. I am extremely particular about which shoes are paired with which outfit. The shade of whatever color that is on the shoes must precisely match or perfectly contrast any color in the rest of my outfit. The height of the heel and the impression it presents must also coordinate with the rest of my outfit. To top it all off, my entire outfit (shoes included) must match the atmosphere of wherever I am going that day. I am a very particular person in many aspects of my life not just my shoes. Imagine now how particular I am about my men…

The reason my Bull options are slim is because I am even more stringent on my men than I am on my shoes. I know exactly what I want from a man mentally, emotionally, and physically. Hubby laughs when I confide in him about my indecision concerning a new Bull. Hubby mentally tallies strikes against my prospective Bulls and waits for me to carefully select the perfect mate. I will not settle for a substandard man.

My date-less year is coming to a close next month. I am pretty excited to jump back out into the dating scene. So this brings me full circle to the title of this blog: ‘A Plethora of Paramour’.

I still refuse to lower my standards, but I need more fucking options! I plan to get out and fuck more often after next month. I plan to keep a Bull’s phone number even after he has irritated me and I have begun looking for “strange”. I plan to uphold my quality standards but also to increase my quantity standards as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment